August 29, 2017
Client Feature: Seyfarth Shaw & Future Employer
Their marketing team was planning a January internal event with 200 lawyers. At the Chicago event they planned on launching the Future Employer site. Future Employer is a portal, a forward facing site for clients to educate themselves and interact regarding this new service in how to react, respond and set precedent for disruptors in their space – situations never needed or addressed before from a legal and HR perspective.
They wanted to serve up a ‘menu’ of swag for each of the 200 lawyers to choose a gift at the meeting. Our solution was to streamline their idea to make it easy for the team.
We provided an online solution allowing each attendee to be able to submit their choice before, during, and after the event. This allowed the marketing team to be freed up of keeping tabs on who ordered what, and tallying up quantities.
We also worked with them to create six (6) one of a kind items, that represented the brand, were useful to the lawyer/legal demographic, and looked amazing!
The set included:
– A custom embroidered Richardson brand mesh style hat.
– An oversized stacking set of coffee mugs which showcased the 3 color brand artwork wrapping around the mug, and included a blue interior color.
– A 27 oz single wall [BPA-free] co-polyester water bottle with threaded two-tone lid.
– A completely custom tablet sleeve. The color blocking canvas, zipper color, stitch color and custom printed lining were all designed around this brand – nothing stock here!
– And a bluetooth speaker for the masses on-the-go. With a full color imprint on both sides, it looked as amazing as it sounds. We made sure it was quality, with it’s built in subwoofer and mic to grab incoming calls – this was a huge hit!
After the deadline for selections had passed, we pulled the totals and got the swag in route.
Success! A seamless program, for an awesome launch!
Working on an internal event or product launch? We can help! Let’s chat! email@example.com