July 29, 2016
TV, radio, print, or promo?
We have a winner! Can you guess who? Any guesses? Winner is……..
Often promotional products are an after-thought for many marketers planning their strategy – when in fact they should be front and center. Of all the mediums it’s the one that is tangible, useful, and lasts beyond the first impression. It’s results are most significant when paired with the other mediums to form a cohesive campaign and drive those messages further. It also serves as a tool for tracking impressions that would otherwise be lost or un-trackable.
A Classic Example: Printed Piece Paired w/ 2 Piece Promo + CTA
Give to get, and give something that does not work without the other piece – or is way less fun.
Car Dealership #1:
- Sends out a post card mailer showcasing the latest and greatest and the best deal. “Come in for a test drive!”
- Mails to surrounding zip code .
Car Dealership #2:
- Sends out a post card mailer showcasing the latest and greatest and the best deal. “Come in for a test drive, and get a free bluetooth speaker!”
- Includes a USB charger cord that goes with the speaker (branded of course), requiring the recipient to bring the cord in and test drive to receive the free gift.
- Mails to it’s previous car buyers, current lead database, and targets residents within their zip code who are selected by income or interest.
- Suddenly dealership is 35% or more up on test drives, and it can all be tracked to the mailing. Over 20% convert to a qualified lead for the future, and 10% buy on or near the test drive date.
- Mission Accomplished.
Not convinced? Checkout out our infographic for more stats.
Struggling to find a unique way to get your customer’s attention? Let’s chat – that’s what we do!
We get your brand, in their hands!